Sometimes when you cook with only what you have in the fridge a surprise happens. This was one of those surprises. This was Sunday brunch and was so yummy we made it again for lunch today. Twice in one week so has to be good right. If you have some left over mash this is the recipe you need.
You will need
6 X- large eggs or 8 Large ones
1/2 cup of grated tasty cheese
1/2 cup of grated sharp parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
1 cup of shredded baby spinach
1 cup of frozen or fresh peas
1 and 1/2 cups of mashed potato and pumpkin
1. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk with an egg whisker until well combined.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a 24cm fry pan. When the oil is heated swish it around the pan so it covers the sides as well as the bottom.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and cook over a low heat on the burner for 20 minutes or until the frittata has risen and is cooked and not wobbly in the middle.
4. Sprinkle generously with grated tasty and parmesan cheese.
5. When cooked brown the top of the frittata with a kitchen torch or by placing under the griller.
Alternatively you could bake this in a moderate oven until risen and cooked.